<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 24, 2006

I bought alot of stuffs from Kovan today. Hahaha. Wth right? Of all places, that ulu pandan Kovan. Haha. But it does have great hidden treasures there. (: I like my new pencil case most. But I did something to it. Lol. And while in popular, there's this SRJC girl who totally maluated herself in front of me! Hahaha. Its an inside joke, but Char and I burst out laughing after that. Hahahahahahaha!

Wasn't really in the mood for Amaths. Tried practising but managed to do only a few PNC questions. :( Partly, I didn't have enough sleep for like the longest time. Also, did Amaths in class during school for 3 solid periods, or rather, I spent a period or 2 on one damn question but still, couldn't solve it. Worst is, that bloody question was just so straightfoward la. Made me think till my brain wanna burst. Damn.

So I'm hyper today. Its a good thing. Haha. Mugging can be fun. I'm serious. You just need to have the right mood for it. I'm gonna try! So dear friends, please ask me out to mug! :D Hahaha. I sound desperate. Whatever. Haha. Alright. Shall blog off now. I just feel like updating. Haha. I think I might be cranky now. So byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Part of me feels empty,
But I guess I might be happier this way. (: